1. You must obtain one additional source (see the list below) in addition to using your book.
2. Give a brief over view of your nutrient including
nutrients role in the body
suggested dietary intake
toxicity symptoms (if applicable)
deficiency disease (if applicable)
dietary sources of nutrient & destructibility /bio-availability (if applicable)
significance in chronic disease states (such as heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, cancer
3. What surprised you most about your nutrient. Why?
4. Provide a brief summary of each article you used for your nutrient reports, including the significant findings, if you did not use it to provide the information above.
5. Make sure you provide a bibliography or reference for each article.
6. Make sure you comment on at least 2 other posts to receive full credit