1. In addition to your book, you must obtain one additional source (see list below). (Books are not required; websites are acceptable)
2. Provide a high-level overview of your nutrient, including
The function of nutrients in the body
symptoms of toxicity (if applicable)
disease of deficiency (if applicable)
nutrient sources in the diet and nutrient destructibility/bioavailability (if applicable)
significance in chronic disease states (for example, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, and cancer)
3. What about your nutrient surprised you the most, and why?
4. If you did not use it to provide the information above, provide a brief summary of each article you used for your nutrient reports, including the significant findings.
5. Include a bibliography or reference list for each article.
6. To receive full credit, you must comment on at lea