Two or more scholarly references are required to substantiate your claim.
There can only be a maximum of two direct quotations.
The length of this assignment, excluding the title page and references page, should be 3-4 pages.
Instructions for Writing a Research Paper
To begin, write a paragraph introduction that incorporates your learning and uses a majority of your own words to summarize what you’ve learned:
a) The importance of conducting nursing research.
• The significance of understanding the fundamental principles of research for registered nurses.
c) What you want your paper to accomplish.
2)For the quantitative research section, write a paragraph that incorporates your learning and uses a majority of your own words to summarize the following:
a) The significance of quantitative research in today’s world
• b) A quantitative design; describe one of the most significant characteristics of this kind of design.
In this section, we will discuss how quantitative research can help improve nursing practice.
3) For the qualitative research section, write a paragraph that incorporates your learning and uses a majority of your own words to summarize the findings:
a) The importance of qualitative research in a variety of fields.
(1) Describe one important feature of a qualitative design. (2) Describe one important feature of another type of qualitative design.
c) The ways in which qualitative research can be used to improve nursing practice
To summarize the research sampling section, write a paragraph incorporating your learning and primarily using your own words to summarize what you learned:
a) What exactly is sampling, and why is sampling so critical?
b) A sampling strategy for quantitative research that is commonly used.
c) One more sampling strategy that you have learned over the course of the course.
5) For the section on credible nursing practice, write a paragraph that incorporates your learning and uses a majority of your own words to summarize the following:
a) How research can assist in making nursing practice more secure.
b) Explain why research is essential for the development of evidence-based nursing practice.
6) Write a brief, concise, and thorough summary of the main points of the paper for the conclusion section.