Explain how the evidence influences nursing practice.
A. Assess a primary quantitative research peer-reviewed journal article with healthcare implications (suggested length: 3–5 pages) by doing the following:
1. Using the attached “Evidence Table,” determine how the researcher addresses the five following areas of the selected journal article:
• a brief history or introduction
• a literature review
• Methodology discussion
• data examination
• the researcher’s findings
2. Assess whether the evidence presented in each section of the journal article backs up the researcher’s conclusion.
Please keep in mind that the attached “Evidence Table” can be used to address A1. A2-A5 can be addressed on the same page, beneath the table.
Consider how the first four sections of the A1 table support the fifth section, the conclusion.
3. Discuss the journal article’s human subject protection and cultural considerations.
4. Determine the study’s strengths and weaknesses.
5. Explain how the evidence influences nursing practice.