Describe the unique aspects of your human services profession as well as the general applications that may apply to the majority or all other human service professions. Include at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed sources from the last five years in your paper, cited according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Making a Research Paper
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to the Ashford Writing Center’s APA style.
2. A title page with the following information must be included:
a. Paper title
b. Name of the student
c. The name and number of the course
d. Name of the instructor
e. Submission date
3. Must start with an introductory paragraph that includes a concise thesis statement.
4. The topic of the paper must be addressed critically.
5. Must conclude with a reaffirmation of your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed sources from the Ashford University Library that were published within the last five years.
7. All sources must be documented in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. A separate reference page must be included, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.