1. Compare and contrast two models of health and healing as they relate to what it means to be human.
Models may include the physical body, the body-mind, the body-mind-spirit/bio-psycho-social, the Eastern model, and the Western model.
2. Compare and contrast one of the models discussed in Part A1 with your professional presence (include your current beliefs, attitudes, and actions regarding health and healing).
3. Discuss how your professional presence (whether mindful or distracted) affects your nursing practice.
B. Preferences Based on Personality
1. Submit your Jung Personality Test results.
Please include a screenshot of the Jung Personality Test results in your assessment.
2. Examine your test results, paying special attention to areas that may or may not correspond to how you see yourself.
a. Consider how the test’s preferences align with your relationships, favorite activities, and career choices.
b. Discuss two potential challenges or barriers (e.g., communication or decision-making barriers) that could be mitigated by your increased self-awareness when working with people who have opposing personality types.
C. Mindfulness Training
1. Create a mindfulness practice plan based on your interests, goals, and beliefs by doing the following:
a. To maintain balance, set two specific goals for each of your four Aspects (physical, vital/rhythmic, mental/emotional, and biographical/spiritual body).
b. Discuss how you will achieve each of the goals set out in part C1a, including how you will adjust to your entire person changing.
D. Therapeutic Environments
1. Examine two direct patient care optimal healing environments in healthcare (i.e., two healthcare facilities that provide direct patient care) to identify internal, interpersonal, behavioral, and external environment elements.
2. Describe how you plan to use your self-awareness and insights from Part D1 to promote professional presence in your current healthcare setting.
E. When citing sources, use APA format for all in-text citations and references.