Create an informative, scholarly, and professional position paper for the ethics committee by completing the following steps:
A. Discuss two ethical challenges in nursing practice that your organization faces, as well as the ethical principles outlined in the American Nursing Association (ANA) Code of Ethics.
1. Describe one potential legal implication for each ethical challenge.
2. For each challenge, support your discussion with at least two scholarly sources published within the last five years. One of the two sources must be a course text or course resource.
B. Discuss the responsibilities of a master’s-level nurse in a leadership role within the organization by doing the following:
1. Describe the role of the nurse leader in applying an ethical decision-making model that has been published to one of the ethical challenges in Part A.
2. Discuss the actual or potential stakeholders who are involved in and affected by the ethical decision-making process, as well as the potential impact on each stakeholder.
3. Describe the role of members of an interdisciplinary team in the ethical decision-making process.
4. Describe a transformational leadership strategy that the nurse leader could employ to encourage interdisciplinary team collaboration during the ethical decision-making process.
C. Explain how the actions in Part B align with the mission statement of your organization.
D. Submit your position paper in APA format and style, including the title page and headers, in-text citations, and references.
E. Display professional communication skills in the content and presentation of your submission.